Friday, December 24, 2010
This break has been pretty nice so far! Really boring sometimes but really relaxing. I always kind of go through a little bit of an identity crisis at the end of each semester. I don't know what to do with myself with all my homework and studying done. But hey, I am DEFINATELY not complaining!
I've also gone on a couple of dates with a really cute boy :) All i'm going to say is butterflies. And that I suck at dating. I'm always super insecure about everything. Andee, I'm going to publicly appolgize for bothering you like a 16 year old girl. Ha. But, I wont say anything more until I have more to tell.
Tomorrow I get to talk to Casey!! I'm so excited! I miss him a ton. He's my buddy, and I get so bored at home with him gone. But he gets home in like 7 months! Yay :)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
|Haha we had 2 people come as Katniss from the Hunger Games! Megan as the "Arena" Katniss and Ben as "The Girl on Fire" Katniss.|
Monday, October 4, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Amy: "Oh! Mrs. Brady! I was so hoping you would call!"
Mom:: "Hi Amy. I was hoping we would get to talk again too! Is there any way we can find out about Keara? She's just dying here waiting to find out."
Amy: "Oh shoot. Shoot, shoot."
Amy: "Oh shoot. I'm not supposed to say. Oh shoot!"
Mom: "You can't tell us?"
Amy: "Oh shoot. Oh, well, don't tell Keara, but, SHE WON! I was so hoping she would! But don't tell Keara! I told the committee that I really liked her, and I was really pulling for her to win, and when I found out she did I was just so happy! But, don't tell Keara!"
Mom: "She is sitting right in front of me!
Amy: "She's there??"
Mom: "Yes, she's sitting right across from me, reading everything that goes across my face."
Amy: "Oh shoot! Well... okay, well... oh shoot! Just tell her, and give her a big hug for me!"
Mom: (to me) "Keara, you won!!"
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Parker: "Keara, what school do you go to?"
Me: "Utah State University."
Parker: "Do you go to Eagle Gate College?"
Me: "Nope, I go to Utah State."
Parker: "Do you go to Stevens Henager College?"
Parker: "Well, why?!? Thats the best school!"
Me: "How come?"
Parker: "Because, when you start you get a laptop, and when you graduate its yours!"*(*Insert "Keara, you're an idiot" tone)
Monday, July 19, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
W O W
I haven't blogged in a long time.... what happened? I mean, I've never been that good at updating my blog, but I was doing pretty well, in China at least. I'm thinking it's probably because my life was very busy, but at the same time insanely boring. (and still kind of is… haha) So...
To update you on my life:
· Spring semester is finally over! I got okay grades. I was proud of them for the most part. An A in Nutrition, and B's in my Linear Regerssion & Time Series and Linear Algebra & Differential Equations classes.
· I am now moved home to South Jordan for the summer. So far so good, but a little dull. Call me! I'd love to do something.
· I am currently job hunting. (If you know of anywhere hiring, let me know!)
· I have started painting, and I really like it. I hope to make it a hobby that sticks. I'll post pictures when I finish my Great Wall painting!
· I hope to finish guitar lessons with my mom.
· I'll be going camping a ton, and I get to go this weekend!
· I have a lot of weddings! Yay, Marriage! Five of my cousins have been or are getting married in the near future, so that's very exciting! I also have several friends planning their weddings, and two of them are my amazing friends, Lindsay (from my China group) and my old time friend Andee (who just got engaged last week!). Summers are great for weddings!
· I know a lot of you won't believe this is coming out of my mouth (well, keyboard), but I am starting to run. My friend Lindsay (from above) and her twin ran a half marathon in March, and my roomies and I went and supported them in their crazy run. I don't know why, but ever since then I have wanted to enter some kind of race. I don't think I'll ever make it to a half marathon level, but I'm going to give running a try. I figure a lot of people love it, so it can't be too bad….. I'm starting off really easy though, and I am just going to do a 5K. We'll see if I even make it that far!
· I'm also reading a lot. I've already read 4 books since I've moved home, and I would love some new ones to read. If you have any good recommendations, please tell me about them! Well, that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll be more on top of my blogging this summer!