Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Campout

This weekend I went CAMPING!
I love to camp, as does my entire family. Its the best ever. My mom's side of the family are camping enthusiasts, and they have camping down to a perfection. We go around 5 times a summer with them, and it never gets old.
I have a few cousins around my age, and we play cards ALL DAY. Seriously, if you want to play a good game of scum, come hang out with me and my cousins.
We also have amazing dutch oven cooking the whole time. My dad is an amazing dutch oven cooker. Its the best! I probably gain 5 pounds every time we camp, the food is so good.
My uncles also know how to make quite the campfire. If its not too hot to stand around, we laugh for hours at each other, all in good fun of course.
We also go fishing, four wheeling, horseback riding, cliff jumping and my anut Kerri supplies fun crafts. I just love summer (and hate winter) because I get to go camping. Its wonderful!!
And, I think, a family that camps together, stays together!
(Above, my cousins Alex and Tanner cliff jumping, and below, me trying and not succeeding in jumping off. It took my a few times before i got the guts to jump off..)

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOO jealous! that sounds/looks like so much fun! and it's so beautiful. you sold me. i will go there some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did cliff diving again? You are so brave!

    ReplyDelete