Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun with Friends

So, I don't know if you guys know this, but I really like you. You're all pretty awesome. I really enjoy my friends. I miss them when I cant be around them.

This last week I was able to see a lot of my friends because of the long break for Thanksgiving. It was nice. I got to see my "Sizzler friends" Stephanie, Lindsay and Francescia. We went to lunch and talked for like 2 hours, and then we went to the mall. We are each others best and worst shopping partners... We all LOVE to shop and spend money, so we enjoy going with each other, but we also convince each other to buy everything so we always spend too much when we're with each other. But I love those guys :)

I also went to lunch with my friends Andee and Kati. It was nice to catch up. And Andee is PREGNANT! So thats really exciting :)

I also went to dinner and a movie with Andee and her husband Tyson. I wasn't cool enough to have a date haha. Tyson was kind enough to point that out. However, Andee has now taken it as her responsibilty to get me dating..... haha its good, I guess, because I really need to start getting out of my shy bubble and dating, but I like to complain about it. But I think this will help. Haha thanks Andee, for watching out for my eternal well-being.

Last night was our Sunday night "Game Night."  However, it just ended up being me, Chelsey, Megan, Kyle and Jake ad instead of playing games we just talked about a ton of random things, from really really weird to very deep topics. Haha it was great. I like to just talk with my friends.

Oh, we made a new texting rule. Spread it like wildfire because we really want it to stick- we were all talking about how much we hate texting, and that when you do text, the tone that you mean to convey never comes across the right weay, expecially when you are sarcastic.  Since I am the QUEEN of sarcasm, I really struggle with this problem. So, we decided that when you say something sarcastic through text, that you suround it with the ~ symbol, kind of like using quotes. Example: ~I LOVE to text.~

So, this sentence could have been interpreted literally (heaven forbid) and people would have assumed that I really DO love to text, when actually its quite the opposite. Now, with the introduction of the new ~ symbol, we'll never have that problem again!

I thought I should share this, just in case I use it in a text and you're kind of confused....

Well, Thank you my friends, for being my friends. You're all
AWESOME!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I love you keara! It was so fun to see you! I don't get to often enough!! Lets play LOTS more before I move back to farmington, ok? OK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our "game" nights. lol. And the new texting rule is so super sweet. I can't believe I haven't used it yet. ha ha. You are my favorite, just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i totally tried using the sarcasm quote in a text to kyle, and it didnt work. It just made the word go to a new line.... so we need a new symbol. One that shoes up.

    ReplyDelete