Friday, December 24, 2010

Final Grades/Christmas Break

So I did way better in school this semester than I thought. Its pretty awesome! I got a 3.83 GPA! I got A's in Discrete Math, Calculus 3 and English and a B+ in my Stats 5200 class. (I was SOOOO close to an A... almost had a 4.0) But I am still pretty stoked!!

This break has been pretty nice so far! Really boring sometimes but really relaxing. I always kind of go through a little bit of an identity crisis at the end of each semester. I don't know what to do with myself with all my homework and studying done. But hey, I am DEFINATELY not complaining!

I've also gone on a couple of dates with a really cute boy :) All i'm going to say is butterflies. And that I suck at dating. I'm always super insecure about everything. Andee, I'm going to publicly appolgize for bothering you like a 16 year old girl. Ha. But, I wont say anything more until I have more to tell.

Tomorrow I get to talk to Casey!! I'm so excited! I miss him a ton. He's my buddy, and I get so bored at home with him gone. But he gets home in like 7 months! Yay :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo I posted a comment yesterday, but I guess it didn't work. The commment went something like this...
    I LOVE this post, for more than one reason ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, yay, yay!! I want to hear more about this boy!! and i'm so proud of you for your math grades!! that's so dang awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete