Monday, July 19, 2010

Gleek!

So, my dear friend Stephanie told me I had to watch Glee. I've heard a lot about it, but I've never gotten around to watching it. Well, it turns out they have started replaying the old series every Thursday night, and I happened to watch the very first one, and.....

I am a "Gleek."

I LOVE it. Last Thursday's episode was so funny. Sue Sylvester (If you dont watch the series, Sue is the woman in the picture) makes my laugh SO HARD. The whole show does. The script is just fantastic, and the characters are hillarious. And every week I get chills from the music. I love getting that feeling! I just cannot get enough, and I wish I didn't have to wait for it every Thursday.

If you want to start watching it, do! Go to and they have the first 5 episodes already up, and they post an episode every week after it airs on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment