Sunday, July 19, 2009

Boys

So, a lot of my friends have recently been experiencing problems with boys. Yes, you heard correctly. BOYS. This may come as a shock to some of you, because aren't boys supposed to be calm, docile creatures?
I am here to tell those of you still believing this misconception: NO. They are not calm and docile, but frequently lash out in violent, unexpected ways.
The main reason of this post is to get opinions and theories from all of those who have experienced such a lapse in behavior as previously mentioned.
WHY do boys tell us things that do not coincide with their actual thoughts?
WHY do boys tell us we "look like we are 12" (for example), but wont actually tell us how they feel?
WHY do boys play such horrible and cruel games?
I mean, I used to think girls were the ones who played mean games.... but honestly, it isn't us ladies, and we need to stick together. This is a matter of Homeland Security.
Feel free to post experiences and comments. I'd love to hear them.

5 comments:

  1. Homeland Security? LOL. Keara Lei, you are a riot!

    I totally agree by the way. Here's my theory:
    They've evolved and their brains have shrunken.
    Also, most of the good guys have been taken because when girls find them they are snatched up like a snitch in the world cup. the rest of the good guys are hiding because they don't want to be snatched yet. either that or they are off limits because of some reason or another.

    also, the guys with smaller brains kill the good guys off because they are a threat. poor good guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love you Keara!!

    Boys suck!
    the keyword is BOYS.
    if they were men, they wouldn't do what they do.

    I have my experienceS...but they are just too TOO long of stories to explain.

    and I like how you put "they say we look like we are twelve" as an example. I laughed out loud when I read that.

    I love you and I promise you won't always look so young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well as me being "one of those friends" I feel obligated and quite privileged to comment on your blog.

    Boys, hmmm, there are a lot of things that I could say about boys. First things first, it is true good guys are hard to find.

    And just when you think life is happy and you find that good guy, that good guy breaks your heart into a million and one pieces.

    Then through all of the confusion and ciaos; you say, “Hey, what happened here? Weren’t we happy, weren’t we going to spend the rest of forever with each other?”

    Boys tell you what you want to hear and then turn around and do the complete opposite.

    Where did all the good guys go? I have no idea, all I know is that there are millions of guys out there, so there have got to be at least 5 or 6 good ones. Hehe. (Compliments to Andee’s grandpa).

    Yes one day we won’t look so young, but for now it is a pain in the butt! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, i've wondered the same thing many many times. I've had lots of experiences where a guy has told me one thing, then a week later, they say something else. It's infuriating. I wish i could say why, but sadly I can't. :(

    ReplyDelete