Sunday, July 5, 2009

Friends

I just want to start out by saying I LOVE having friends. They make life fun.
But you know what? Have you ever had someone tell you that your life doesn't revolve around someone else? Well I have, and I am here to say this:
My life does revolve around my friends. It SO DOES.
And the last few weeks have been extremely frustrating. All my friends are busy or live too far away and I have nothing to do. Going on walks and bike rides and reading Harry Potter only get you so far on the entertainment scale.
(Although I will admit Harry Potter brings hours and hours of happiness into my life.)
So this is just a shout out to all my friends:
I love you all and love to be with you! You all have made me such a better person and I learn so much from all of you. Thanks for being my friends. After all, friends are family that you get to choose.

3 comments:

  1. Keara Lei that is the best blog post i have ever read!

    i'm sorry i live so far away, but i think about you every day! that makes it super lame to be in logan, because i know that i could be having a blast with you.

    also, great redesign. i like it much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keara I miss you so much. I love you!

    ReplyDelete