Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The LDS website

So my mom told me that you can download the scriptures for your iPod for free on the Church website and so I was like,
"that would be totally awesome to have on my iPod in China" so I went and looked it up.
 
It is SOOOOO cool. I have the Book of Mormon, D&C, Pearl of Great Price, the Old Testament, and the New Testament now on my iPod.
But OH NO it doesn't stop there!
They have all these things you can download:
The Ensign
The New Era
The Friend
ALL the Conference talks from like FOREVER
Preach My Gospel
Jesus the Christ
Study Manuals for the different scripture sets
 
So I now have ALL those on my wonderful iPod and it will be great in China if I cant go to church every sunday, and just for everyday wonderfulness.
I am so thankful for technology! Haha instead of having to pack all those books, manuals and magazines I have them all on a little 3 in X 2 in metal box. It is so wonderful. I just LOVE our church for doing all that!
If you don't have all those amazing things on your iPod's already, I STRONGLY recommend checking out what the church website has to offer! AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. I just wish I had an ipod...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology blows my mind. I'm glad you figured out the emailing-blog thing. And if pictures don't show up, then you'll have more to show off when you get home. Make sure you have the time of your life, because you'll likely be talking about it forever and a day. i will miss you while you are gone, but time will fly!

    ReplyDelete