Saturday, August 29, 2009

China Adventures!

GREAT NEWS!
We FINALLY have Internet working here in Zhongshan! I'll be better at blogging now.
I've done SOOOOOOO much in the last week and have 2 memory cards full of pictures! China is wonderful, but it is SO HOT and HUMID! We have been dying haha its hotter and more humid here than any other place I have visited. Haha its been quite the experience adjusting but we love it!
 
We got to visit Hong Kong before coming to our city and I LOVE Hong Kong! Its probably my favorite place I've been too. I got so attached to that city in only two days. We got to visit lots of places while we were there. Here are the places we went the first day:
 
- The Yin Hau Temple (one of the oldest and most traditional chinese temples in Hong Kong)
- The giant Buddha statue (Its HUGE and on the top of a mountain)
- A Monastery next to the Buddha statue (SO beautiful and AMAZING architecture and styles)
 
Everything was SO COOL and interesting. We all had an amazing time. Since I have to update my blog through email I cant control where the pictures go, or if they will even work, but I'll try and get them to go in order of the places I wrote about. If you want to email me I would love to hear from everyone. My email is leiflower5@msn.com.
 
(Andee- if my pictures don't work on here, email me and tell me lol)
 
I would also like to do a shout out to my AMAZING friend Brittany- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you and hope it's the BEST EVER and I'm sorry I'm not there to celebrate with you! You're GREAT!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment