Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Uncle Steven

My uncle Steven passed away early monday morning. They think that he died to complications with a heart murmur. He also had severe osteoperosis, and hurt all the time. He is now alot happier. Uncle Steven was super cute. He was really my great uncle, but we all just called him our uncle, or grandpa, because he liked that.

He is dancing with my aunt and cousins.

Uncle Steven was left mentally handicapped after having encephalitis as a little boy which left scar tissue on the left side of his brain.

My amazing grandma has been taking care of him for years, and we all loved him alot. Uncle Steven was in a lot of pain, but he couldn't tell us because of his communication problems. It is for the best that he has passed on. He is now with his parents in heaven and very happy.

A few things about my Uncle Steve. He LOVED to fix things. He would sit for hours taking apart a VCR and then tried to fix it. He also loved his new cellphone and loved to send picture messages on it.

Here He is getting a "diploma" for learning how to fix computers.

He loved my grandma's kids and grandkids, and was overjoyed when we would call him grandpa too. He loved getting visits and having parties, especially halloween ones. He loved to dress up in costumes.

His "Three Stooges" costume. Can you pick me out of the crowd? ;) His cellphone. He loved his phone! My Uncle Steven was a really sweet person and we will all miss him, but we know he is much happier now that he is in heaven with his family and we cant wait to see him again, healthy, happy and alive!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your uncle, Keara. He looked like a happy man, but no doubt he is in a better place.
    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took so long to comment on this, but he looks like a really fun guy to be around. He's in a better place, and you're lucky to have such a man in your family. I bet he's watching out for you.

    ReplyDelete