Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My 20th Birthday!

Cassie, Brittany, Me and Andee!
Me and Andee-poo!
Megan, Becca and her sweet jacket, Jenny and Brittany!
Me, Megan, Chelsey, Jenny and Becca!
Me and Cassie!
Me and Brittany!
Me and Chelsey!
I turned 20 yesterday and had a great birthday! I have the most amazing friends that I LOVE!!!! I got such cool presents! Like Dr. Pepper pajama pants, an Orlando Bloom/Will Turner Pez dispenser, A really pretty neclace made from a geode, and personalized fruitsnacks in my favorite flavors and so much more awesome stuff! And my parents got me a really cool camera with way fun settings and I took lots of cool pictures to "scrapbook" the night. So bear with me :)
We went to Firehouse for dinner and had really good bread and Cordon Bleu pizza with this alfredo sauce that is to die for. And I got a free f'zhookie dessert for my birthday! They are like 20X better when they are free I swear. We also had cake back at my apartment and it was really yummy :) and all my friends sat and wasted their precious time just for me. I am so spoiled ha ha. Thanks guys!!! You are all THE BEST! I love my friends!

3 comments:

  1. dude. I know you hate me.
    out of all the pictures you could have chosen, you do that one.
    That first one.
    UGH!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun night! thanks for inviting me, it was a really fun time :) loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good time! I hope we can have just as much fun (if not more) at your next birthday! Next year for a present, I will work on eliminating box elder bugs for the day. Maybe the week. Maybe just forever. :D Love you.

    ReplyDelete