Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My new best friend.

Recently I was introduced to dry shampoo. I don't know how I lived with out it before. Especially during all my crazy roll-out-of-bed college mornings when I didn't have time to shower. I no longer will have to deal with it! This stuff is AMAZING. It has so many benefits already- not only does it make the oil in my hair not noticeable, but it also adds volume and texture to it! So my curls look GREAT and full of body, even after not showering for a couple days. Sounds to good to be true, right? And, another great thing is now I don't have to wash my hair as often, which we all know is better for you hair! I'm hoping mine will be able to retain more moisture now and not be as dry, which will hopefully create less split ends which will hopefully let my hair grow longer faster. See where I'm going with this?? Seriously people. Dry shampoo is the best thing I've found since Harry Potter. And THAT is saying something.

I bought the brand "So Gorgeous" Volume Renewing Dry Shampoo from Sally's. Its in a big shiny red bottle. I think it is a generic version of Big Sexy Hair, but I'm not positive. All I know is I would marry it if I could. So do your hair a favor and go buy a bottle today. Your hair will love you forever. And you wont have to shower your hair as much. Win win in my book haha.

1 comment:

  1. I want to try that stuff! It would be wonderful to not wash my hair as often. Best thing since Harry Potter? Wow. I really do need to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete