Friday, October 23, 2009

ATTENTION PLEASE

Attention all citizens of LOGAN, and students of UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY:
 
We are looking for 3 openings in apartments for this SPRING semester.
Since I am currently on the other side of the planet, it is hard to find such accommodations. So....
 
We need YOU!
 
All my friends who read this and got to USU, help me out! That means:
Brittany Hart
Megan Carter
Amanda Carter
Mandy (I cant remember your last name haha)
Megan Bell (does she read this with you Mandy?)
Stephanie Boothe (Um, please tell Sami haha)
 
REALLY need your help! Because of the time difference It makes it almost impossible for us to coordinate a time to call different apartment complexes and see if they have any contracts that need buying, plus it isn't cheap to call. So PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE help a girl out!
 
I know of a few girls who want to sell their contracts in Pineview, I just don't have a way of contacting them, but we need to tell them we'll buy them, so keep your eyes peeled for signs, and, if you have to, eavesdrop on other peoples conversations haha.
 
Thanks a ton people of Logan. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Keara,
    My last name is Allen. :) ha ha.

    And we're on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete